9.10.2009

I dream of Tybee

When we left Savannah to make our drive back to Atlanta to fly home we had planned to go to Tybee Island. The plan was to basically do a drive by but when this is what we saw we had to get in the water. After an outrageously priced towel and bottle of sunscreen we headed to the water. We both had packed swimsuits which was good foresight. The beach was beautiful and the water was perfect. Being raised near the Pacific I was shocked at how warm the Atlantic Ocean really was. I keep thinking of that quick surprise trip and wish it could have lasted longer. I could have stayed in that water all day. Tybee Island did not disappoint. So beautiful.







2 comments:

dockters said...

I love the ocean!! Looks so fun!

Starr said...

So fun! It looks like a dream for sure!