10.26.2008

lets talk music for a moment...

First of all... STARR... thank you for introducing me to Ray LaMontage. Where have I been? He is amazing. If anyone has not heard his music get on itunes and listen. Then download. He is amazing and has such a great voice.

Second... it is getting closer and closer to Christmas and that means Christmas music. Get your hands on
Sarah McLachlan's Winter Song album. I think that it was in the CD changer in my car until March this year.

Third... I am sure that everyone is aware that AC/DC came out with a new album. They don't allow itunes to carry any of their music so I tracked "Rock and Roll Train" from their new album down on the internet to listen to and it was good. I am thinking that I may need to walk over to Walmart and buy the CD.

3 comments:

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

I LOVE Christmas music! How could I not be in the Christmas spirit mood after working at REal DeAls?!?

Danielle said...

Summer,

It's been so fun catching up with Starr and seeing how you are all doing! Hope to keep in touch!

Our blog is www.benschopboys.blogspot.com
Dano

Starr said...

Fun! I miss buying CDs sometimes.