10.15.2008

Get Your Bull


So did someone signed me up for Field & Stream as a joke? In the last two weeks I have received 3 issues!! And they even spell my last name right! It is pretty funny that they are coming to me and not to Andrew. This week has been insane at work. I always pay dearly for taking time off, but SANDUSKY was worth it. Lindsay I waved toward Toledo! I didn't realize how close the two cities were! I had a lot of fun with Cherie. One afternoon I left the meetings and took off to see Sandusky. I went back to the hotel for a moment and asked a girl that worked at the little bakery what there was to do in Sandusky that would be fun. Her reply with a dead serious face was -there is nothing fun to do here. Wow tough crowd, tough crowd. What do you say to that? So I decided to get a cookie and they had a sugar cookie covered in frosting, covered in sprinkles (and I LOVE sprinkles) so stupid me, I asked her if it was good and she said-- I don't like frosting! So I paid for my cookie and left. What a crabby patty. Anyways, that is it for now. I just thought that I would check in.

4 comments:

dockters said...

Ahhh! I can't believe you were so clost to Holy Toledo!! Thanks for the wave...you guys should have stopped in...next time, next time!

There seems to be so many Ohioans that think there's nothing fun to do in the buckeye state...but although you may have to dig a little deeper, it's an okay place!

What did you guys do while you were here? Did you go to Cedar Point or any of the church stuff?

dockters said...

Just saw your fam's blog...and I'm WAY impressed with all you did in Ohio! Was Kalahari a fun place to go? We've heard good things, but have wondered if it's worth it....let me know!

Starr said...

How's your burger??? I WISH I had been brilliant enough to sign you up for Field & Stream. Sounds kind of dirty. Naughty deer.

Olsen Family said...

Hey where do you guys live? I see the dodgers sign?? We live about 1-2 miles from the stadium!