5.09.2008

86 I's

Yeah it is supposed to be 100 but I am stopping at 86 because there is nothing more to say.
I tag Cherie because I know that she hates these long list things.
1. I am 24
2. I am married to Andrew
3. I think that as far as husbands go, Andrew is boss
4. I have a cat named Moose
5. I have a dog named Jack who looks like a moose
6. I love to hear birds singing in the morning
7. I don't so much enjoy when Moose wakes me up to feed him
8. I sleep pretty much in the middle of the bed
9. I am slow at work right now... Can you tell?
10. I love to bake
11. I love cookie dough
12. I love cake batter
13. I love the smell of fresh laundry
14. I hate to fold clothes... enter Andrew
15. I think that Andrew is a good clothes folder :)
16. I would die without my ipod at work
17. I love the mix that Lindsay made me!!
18. I can't wait to go to another Bees games
19. I wish I could watch the LA Dodgers
20. I really like baseball
21. I have owned real estate for 2 years on June 6th
22. I feel old
23. I don't feel mature enough to be a mother
24. I like to play Mario Kart... bring it Mike
25. I don't think anyone will read past this
26. I can't handle anyone touching my eyebrows
27. I love to tease Andrew
28. I hate when he tickles the bottoms of my feet
29. I love sprinkles. period.
30. I often think of going back to school
31. I love fresh flowers
32. I like to watch Andrew's softball games
33. I love feeling the sun on my face
34. I am excited to go to Cancun
35. I love to swim
36. I love telling Eric that I can beat him in swimming..
37. I am going to miss Eric a lot when he leaves.
38. I hope people will be nice to him
39. I hope that Lindsay is having fun
40. I love her emails
41. I know that I was born into the best family
42. I would be a loser without all the help from Starr when I was young
43. I love the feeling after brushing and flossing my teeth.
44. I am craving Diddy Reese
45. I love Claude Monet's art
46. I enjoy modern art... cubism
47. I need to do more service
48. I love that my parents still LOVE each other
49. I want to travel Europe for months
50. I am going to learn Spanish
51. I love turquoise
52. I love my childhood memories
53. I love Andrew's family
54. I don't like to be cold
55. I want to hike a lot this summer
56. I want to camp a lot this summer
57. I want to start guitar lessons this summer
58. I love the feeling of a good run
59. I am blessed
60. I have a shy side that doesn't makes sense to me
61. I love the color green
62. I have a small obsession with pens
63. I like to gamble... sorry
64. I could quote all of TOP GUN at one point in my life
65. I like to watch movies over and over
66. I love the smell of the ocean
67. I wish I lived closer to the sea
68. I love the 4th of July
69. I love the month of July
70. I like the feeling of Christmas
71. I think that Andrew is going to be a really good dad
72. I love shopping at REAL DEALS woot woot
73. I want to try cross country skiing
74. I want to go to Alaska in the summertime
75. I am a little bit of a pyro
76. I miss the no responsibility days
77. I could live off of sugar
78. I love hearing about my grandparents lives
79. I want to be a gardener like my Grandma Daniels
80. I love the way classical music makes me feel
81. I want to buy a bike
82. I wish I was more organized
83. I like to clean
84. I can be a freak about cleanliness
85. I know a lot of oldies songs
86. I am done.

3 comments:

CHAR said...

I say we plan a trip to Alaska! Don't worry, I read your whole list, even past #25. It's amazing how much you can learn about someone in this tag.

Jamie said...

Hi Summer!
I just added your link to my blog. I can't believe we're going to be in Cancun at the same time. I just told Spencer and he's so excited. He's going to call Andrew before we leave on Wednesday and figure out where we should meet up. That would be so fun. So hopefully we'll see you in a few day!

Scrap Happy said...

Who said you have to be mature to be a mother??!!! No one told me, wait a minute!