2.21.2008

the tag of the husband


What is your husband's name? Andrew David Greaves
How long have you been together? How Long did you date?
Well roughly 4 years. Married for 1.5 years.
Who said 'I love you first'? Moi, I couldn't hold it in any longer.
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject.
Who does the housework? I probably do more deep cleaning
stuff, but he does plenty of everyday cleaning.
Who sleeps on the right? If you are facing our bed, he does.
I have to sleep on my side of the bed or there will be no sleep
to be had.
Who pays the bills? Andrew.
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who drives when you are together? Usually him or whoever says
'Not It' last.
Who is more stubborn? Hands down me. I can't help it.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
Who asked who out first? I guess him.
Who proposed? Andrew. It was awesome.
Who has more siblings? We both have three.
Who wears the pants? I do.

3 comments:

CHAR said...

That's a really cute picture!

Anonymous said...

I've seen better.

Summer said...

Michael don't comment anonymously. We all know it is you.