2.07.2008

7 random things about me. . .

1. I won't/can't finish the last 1/2 inch of a drink.

2. I really don't like people to touch my eyebrows
or to watch them push their's the wrong way.

3. I am a very clean person but a pile maker.

4. I gasp when I am nervous/excited.

5. I have a routine in the morning and have to do it.

6. I have to blow out a cup before I can use it
just in case there is dust or something in it.

7. My feet are off limits. Just ask Andrew what
the divorce tickle is.

3 comments:

Ingelheim Five said...

I blow out cups too. I always thought it was because Grandma V. found a spider at the bottom of her Postum after finishing it one morning. Maybe it goes deeper than that...

The Dixon Family said...

Wow. I felt like I was reading my own list. I too have to RINSE cups out two, three or even four times before using one. I also have a sic routine in the morning and I am a HUGE pile maker. Our bills for the last year are in a [very neat] pile on our desk upstairs.

Starr said...

Ha No.8: You are a nut! I love your list.