11.23.2009

Karma

I had stalked this necklace for over a year. I love it. The simplicity spoke to me and who couldn't use a little extra good karma right? Well Andrew surprised me with it for our anniversary this year. I was so excited. One night in August on my way to bed I took it off and set it on our desk. The next morning Andrew was vacuuming near our desk and we heard the most awful grinding sound. Moose (aka the Giant Douche, not to be confused with Captain Douche Bag) had gotten on our desk during the night and knocked the necklace off... now my favorite necklace was in pieces. It had literally been chewed up. What does that say for my karma!? Well Andrew bought me a replacement this weekend and I don't think that it will leave my neck. I hope that it will help me channel some good karma!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love Dogeared jewlery! I have the LOVE necklace and ALWAYS wear it!