7.10.2009

Today I saw a news title that said... "Psychics see magic in Michael Jackson's Life". Don't psychics tell the future not the past? Is it me or did someone get taken...

Anywho...

Here is a list of music that I am enjoying right now if you need some new tunes to listen to....

Magic Bullets.. Will Scarlet
Nina Simone.. See-Line Woman
The Police.. So Lonely
Black Eyed Peas.. Electric City
The Asteroids Galaxy Tour.. Hero
The Black Keys.. Lies

** If you have songs that you are loving right now please share!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

This is my favorite summer song right now....Summerlong...Emm Gryner
I know..it's probably from the Disney channel or something. Remember...The Black Keys this Thursday:)

Unknown said...

My top 5 right now...

My Prayer - The Platters
This Time Tomorrow - The Kinks
These Days - Nico
Play With Fire - The Rolling Stones
San Franciscan Nights - Eric Burdon & The Animals

Love your list, maybe we can exchange songs?

-Lindsay