2.11.2009

I have been MIA lately, but not so much like this MIA.


I blame work, laziness, and having our computer at the shop. I typed out a whole segment of "catch up" material but decided that it was boring and not worth reading. So just know that we are alive and well. We are very much enjoying this year so far and plan to have a really fun year. Starr is going to have the Bean in about four weeks and as dorky as it sounds I seriously am so excited. It is going to be so fun to have a little one around and to watch Ty and Starr be parents.

3 comments:

Starr said...

You are so cute. It will be fun! The Bean is lucky to have an Aunt like you!

The Tate Family said...

I thought you were making an announcement for a second...I am so excited for you to have a little niece...you will die, there is nothing better, until you have your own. But, munch her to death until then!

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Love the picture! Yes, the bean will be lucky to have such a cute family to be welcomed into