9.29.2008

So I am going to be an Auntie soon...

and I want to buy everything I see! I was looking online today and came across http://www.myretrobaby.com/ and they have some really cute, fun things such as this bib/burp set that for some reason copied REALLY small.
Or these cute little patterned shoe booties.


Or of course this "I Stroll L.A." baby t-shirt. I laughed really hard at this. If you have played Mario Kart on the Wii, you may see what I am seeing... all visual.

So now we just wait to find out if Starr and Ty are having a BOY or a GIRL and then we can go baby hog wild.
I am way excited, as you can tell, for this little bean to join our family!








3 comments:

Cherie said...

Ok, stop it! That is the cutest stuff! Here's one I found last night: www.chasing-fireflies.com. Lookout baby!

Brammer Family said...

Cute Cute Things! You'll LOVE being an aunt, it's so fun. :)

Favorite Aunt Summer...has a nice ring to it. :)

Starr said...

Cutest things ever! I need to save both of those sites. The Bean is LUCKY. You are going to be a HILARIOUS Aunt. Albus and The Bean will be fighting for attention.