6.02.2008

The summertime is by far my favorite time of year. One of my favorite things when I drove the jeep was to drive up one of the many beautiful canyons near my home (Millcreek Canyon being my favorite) with the top off the jeep and listening to amazing music. I think I (and whoever I was with) was able to solve all the worlds problems during a drive. Download some of these pefect driving songs and go for a canyon drive and just pretend that gas is not as expensive as it is....

Wreckless Eric- whole wide world
Santana- everythings coming our way
Ben Harper- morning yearning
Bob Marley- easy skanking
Chris Issack- wicked games
Erykah Badu- honey
Feist- inside and out
Gnarls Barkley- going on
Grateful Dead- casey jones
Jason Mraz- i'm yours (original version.. not radio version)
Martin Sexton- where it begins
Red Hot Chili Peppers- slow cheetah

1 comment:

Starr said...

That is a way fun list! I loved going up emigration with you. Casey Jones is SUCH a classic.